On Tuesday May 25, 2021 Montcalm Wind held a special virtual meeting about what goes into designing a safe and efficient wind farm. Thank you to everyone who tuned in and submitted questions.
Meeting topics included
- Montcalm Wind Project Overview
- Gathering Wind Data
- Safe Setbacks and Wind Turbine Placement
- The Science of Shadow
- Montcalm Wind Design Goals
Stay tuned to this page for the complete question log from the event once answers are compiled.
Designing for Montcalm Virtual Public Meeting
Tuesday May 25, 2021
Speakers at the event included:
- Albert Jongewaard – Senior Development Manager, Apex Clean Energy
- Brian O’Shea – Public Engagement Manager, Apex Clean Energy
- Kent Dougherty– Director of Project Development, Apex Clean Energy
- Meagan Denman – Manager, Resource Assessment, Apex Clean Energy
Link to Presentation Slides
Link to Questions and Answer Log (forthcoming)
This meeting will kick off a series of in-person project design listening sessions that will take place throughout the community this summer. Stay tuned for more information about meetings in your area.