On Tuesday May 25, 2021 Montcalm Wind held a special virtual meeting about what goes into designing a safe and efficient wind farm. Thank you to everyone who tuned in and submitted questions.
Meeting topics included
- Montcalm Wind Project Overview
- Gathering Wind Data
- Safe Setbacks and Wind Turbine Placement
- The Science of Shadow
- Montcalm Wind Design Goals
Designing for Montcalm Virtual Public Meeting
Tuesday May 25, 2021
Speakers at the event included:
- Albert Jongewaard – Senior Development Manager, Apex Clean Energy
- Brian O’Shea – Public Engagement Manager, Apex Clean Energy
- Kent Dougherty– Director of Project Development, Apex Clean Energy
- Meagan Denman – Manager, Resource Assessment, Apex Clean Energy
Link to Presentation Slides
This meeting will kick off a series of in-person project design listening sessions that will take place throughout the community this summer. Stay tuned for more information about meetings in your area.